JNB can professionally decorate or redecorate any interior space in your home, place of work or any other building. Our interior services cover everything you can imagine including all the following.
It's important that the preparation work is done properly because if that's not done correctly, you won't get the professional finish that we strive for at JNB. So we follow a simple process which we know works.
- Clear The Room - It's up to you whether you do this or leave it to us. It's OK to leave some of the larger pieces of furniture in the room as well have enough space around it
- Cover The Furniture - We will make sure you remaining furniture is covered with sheets to prevent is from damage
- Wallpaper Stripping - If you have any old paper that needs to come down, we'll do that and take it away
- Filling - There are always holes that need filling - unless you want any kept - so we'll do that and rub them down
- Rubbing Down - We will rub down the whole area, walls and woodwork, so we are ready to give you the perfect finish
Painting & Decorating
Once the preparation is done, we can get to work on making the room look the way you want it to - more on paints.
- Ceiling & Walls - Your choice of a variety of emulsions and a huge range of colours from our massive range of professional paints
- Skirting, Dado & Picture Rails - You may want the shine that a gloss paint gives or something more subtle like an eggshell
- Doors, Frames & Window Frames - Typically an eggshell paint looks good on doors and frames, but we will talk to you about this
- Internal Cladding - If you have any Tongue & Groove or similar internal woodwork, you might want paint or a stain or varnish might work better